You may use Voltrix trademarks in text solely to refer to and/or link to products and services and in accordance with the terms of these Guidelines.
- Use Voltrix logos, logotypes, icons, trade dress or other elements of Voltrix packaging, websites or materials unless specifically permitted under these Guidelines or other applicable guidelines;
- Use the trademarks in the name of your business, product, service, app, domain name, social media account, or other offering.
- Use the trademarks more prominently than your product or service name;
- Use the trademarks on promotional merchandise that you are selling or distributing (such as t-shirts, travel mugs, etc.);
- Do or say anything or use the trademarks in a way that implies affiliation with, or sponsorship, endorsement or approval by Voltrix of your products or services;
- alter, animate, or distort the trademarks or combine them with any other symbols, words, images or designs, or incorporate them into a tagline or slogan;
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code, is owned by or licensed to us. We reserve the right to make changes to the content of this site at any time without notice, including with respect to our products, equipment, specifications, models, colors and materials. You may download, view and print text and graphics from this site, provided that such content is only used for informational, non-commercial purposes, and is not modified or altered in any way. Except as expressly provided herein, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, post, transmit or distribute any information or content from this site in whole or in part without Our prior written permission.
Voltrix, Voltrix Double Infinity are registered trademarks of Voltrix Mobility.
Other trademarks, service marks, slogans, logos and trade names identified on this site are either Our trademarks or trademarks of a third-party licensor or other provider. None of these marks, names or logos may be used without the prior written consent of their owner.